The Minnova pelvic floor stimulation device features:
- Patented ComfortPulse electrode technology - For comfortable and effective treatments
- Stimulation frequencies for both urge (12.5 Hz) and stress incontinence (50 Hz)
- Ease of use - For patient compliance
- One-year warranty
- Easy to use treatment: 50 Hz for stress and 12.5 Hz for urge incontinence
- 15 minute timed treatment with a 5/10 duty cycle
- Simple Pelvic Floor Stimulation treatment
Fall, M., Erlandson,Does Electrostimulation cure urinary incontinence. .
The Journal of Urology.
April, 1985;1984 by the Williams & Wilkins Co. Vol. 131 .
Fall, M., Erlandson, B.E., Nilson, A.E. and Sundin, TLongterm intravaginal electrical stimulation in urge and stress incontinence..
. Scand. J. Crol. Nephrol..
1978;suppl. 44, part 4, 1978.